Master Level - Automotive Technician III - $3,000 Sign On Bonus
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Primary Location: 4969 Muhlhauser Rd, Hamilton, OH, USADivision:
ManheimJob Level: Individual ContributorTravel: NoSchedule:
Full-timeShift: Day JobRequisition Number: 202104922VACCINE POLICY:
WHERE PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED
AGAINST COVID-19 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS U.S.-BASED JOB
(REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR MEDICAL AND RELIGIOUS OBJECTIONS
WILL BE CONSIDERED).Automotive Technician IIIJob
Description:Eligible for a $3,000 Sign On Bonus. Days for payout
will be different based on the agreed selection from client group
and within the guidelines provided.A Level 3 Automotive Technician
provides a high skill level for accurate vehicle maintenance and
repairs of vehicles. Provides exceptional service delivery and is
mindful of expense controls. This technician may work independently
or in a team environment.Job Responsibilities:
- Perform a predefine inspection and light to complex mechanical
repairs to a vehicle.
- Ability to complete minor to complex diagnosis and repairs to
all vehicle systems including:
- Drivability diagnosis and repairs, including complete working
knowledge of vehicle operating system and scan/electronic tools
utilized in drivability repairs
- Complete vehicle electrical system diagnosis and repairs,
including but not limited to lighting, drivetrain electrical,
interior/dash and accessories
- Major engine mechanical and driveline component diagnosis,
repair, and replacement including engine, transmission,
- Complete A/C system repairs including evacuate and recharge
system. Must have Macs 609 certification to complete these repairs.
- Perform Vehicle Maintenance: change oil, oil filter, fuel
filter, transmission flush, and inspection of vehicles for
- Based upon certification levels, perform various repairs and
maintenance which may include: OBD II systems, brake components,
tires, tune-ups, suspension components, electrical systems, State
Safety Inspections, interior/exterior components, engine and
drive-line components, etc.
- Skilled in diesel and transmission repairs.
- Maintain assigned work area and overall shop in clean and tidy
manner at all times.
- Perform all assigned work in a safe and conscientious manner at
all times as directed by management and Manheims safety
- Handle and dispose of all fluids as defined by MSDS and in
accordance with all Federal, State and local regulations.
- Create and maintain vehicle history and maintenance records as
defined/directed by management.
- Assures prompt repairs by interfacing and coordinating with
vendors and other Manheim associates for parts and repairs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 5+ years of automotive service and repair experience; 1 year of
customer service experience preferred.
- Industry certifications such as electrical and A/C
- OE specific mechanical certifications desired.
- Front end, suspension and brake certifications desired.
- Computer and Scan tool/drivability diagnosis knowledge
- Must continue training to maintain current A.S.E. status and to
meet with technology changes as they occur.
- Prior supervisory or lead experience preferred.
- Ability to write estimates that meet customer guidelines and
- Dealership and manufacturers certification required.
- 8 ASE certifications are preferred
- Must have personal hand/air/cordless tools to perform all
- Must have diesel and transmission experience.Work
Environment:Frequent exposure to outdoor weather conditions.
Moderate noise level.
Who We AreAbout Cox AutomotiveTheres nothing ordinary about Cox
Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion
for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We
make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for
everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents,
we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the
automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for
our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book,
while others are creating the future of automotive at
industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.About
CoxWe are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark
since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying
true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for
growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary
divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a
new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse
broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive
transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.
Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare
to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next
generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our
leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are
today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose
that unites us at coxenterprises.com.Benefits of working at Cox may
include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement
planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave,
flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on
what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.Cox is an
Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified
applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox
provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified
applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations
would cause an undue hardship.Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies
and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies
with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward
resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring
manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for
any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Manheim, Hamilton , Master Level - Automotive Technician III - $3,000 Sign On Bonus, Engineering , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!