Director of Marketing
Company: Hamilton Caster
Posted on: September 12, 2022
You will be responsible for driving brand performance and market
share by developing and implementing marketing plans that deliver
results. In this role, you'll create the future with us by
contributing to brand and product strategy creation while owning
and implementing annual plans. Additionally, you will be a critical
leader in developing and implementing the corporate communications
strategy to drive brand awareness and support product launches.
-You'll also partner with our sales, engineering, and operations
teams to generate demand in the market and profitable long-term
Reports directly to the President, (the former VP of
Founded in 1907, Hamilton Caster & Mfg. Co. is a family-owned and
managed B2B manufacturer located outside of Cincinnati, Ohio.
-Hamilton Caster specializes in the manufacturing of massive
industrial casters, wheels, and material handling carts and
trailers for the aerospace, automotive, and heavy manufacturing
industries. -We sell our products nation-wide to leading U.S.
manufacturers. www.HamiltonCaster.com -
Hamilton Caster recently moved into a new state-of-the-art
manufacturing facility and offices. - -We are looking for an
outstanding Director of Marketing to join our organization who
exhibits a strong work ethic, is results-driven, and someone who
works well with others. - - - -HERE'S HOW THE MAREKTING DIRECTOR
- Deliver the Results -- You will develop and execute marketing
and business development strategies based on strong customer and
market landscape insights. - -
- Drive Marketing - You will drive the company's digital
marketing strategies including developing and optimizing the
company websites and social media outreach; develop social media
and online advertising strategies; monitor performance, through
Google analytics and alerts, and adjust to meet changing market
- Generate Leads - As Chief of Lead Generation, you will develop
and manage effective lead generation campaigns leveraging
Hamilton's strong brand position and many new product
- Be Strategic and Analytical - -We will look to you to be
insightful and data-driven, capable of contributing at the
strategic level and also able to help build at the tactical level.
As an established marketing leader, you will be customer-centric
and naturally curious with a sense for solving problems to push
beyond the status quo.
- Create the Future -- With strong leadership, you will work with
the other senior leaders to shape a growth plan for the next 2-3
years and ensure the long-term health of the Hamilton brand.
-HERE'S WHAT IT TAKES TO ROLL WITH THE BEST
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business
administration or related field is required.
- Must have 6+ years experience in B2B product marketing, digital
marketing, advertising, campaign management. -Marketing experience
related to equipment is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of industrial marketing vehicles, digital
marketing, and marketing fundamentals, particularly high-impact B2B
promotions, advertising, and business development.
- Expert in lead generation strategies and tactics. - - -
- Strong leadership & communication skills, both written and
verbal plus the ability to present information, both analytically
and creatively, to all levels of the organization.
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams and external
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, organizational,
interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong strategic mindset that translates to business
- A track record of creative drive and a passion for nurturing
great ideas that will build upon the Hamilton brand in the
- Entrepreneurial spirit, humility, a servant mindset and a
passion for winning.
- Effective communicator, both listening and speaking.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a
- Occasional standing, walking, or stooping.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time supporting trade shows and
occasional distributor and customer visits.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and
activities may change, or new ones may be added at any time with or
Benefit and Company Information
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- 401k Participation
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- Compensation based upon experience.
- This position is salaried, full-time, and exempt.
- This position is onsite with hours 8:00a - 5:00p,
Monday-Friday. -Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Hamilton Caster, Hamilton , Director of Marketing, Advertising , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!