Banking/ATM Service Tech II
Company: ADT Security Services
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Company Overview: At ADT, we've been in the business of helping
save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home
security provider serving residential and business customers, our
people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton,
FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our
employees help empower our customers to live more secure and
confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters
most. For more information, visit or follow us on , , and .
Position Summary: The basic function is to perform maintenance and
repair to financial/ATM equipment, pneumatic banking systems, bank
locks, mechanical systems as well as CCTV and access control
systems. Works with minimal supervision and may provide training
and assistance to less senior technicians or trainees. Duties And
- Provide continuity of customer operations and a high level of
customer satisfaction/service to the clients.
- Provide maintenance and repairs on Financial/ATM equipment and
other electro-mechanical equipment at various locations within
- Provide maintenance and repairs to pneumatic banking
- Provide maintenance and repairs to various bank locks and
- Provide ability to service and troubleshoot ATMs as well as
CCTV and access control systems
- Follow troubleshooting guidelines and refer to technical/parts
manuals, change notices and bulletins, modification notices, etc.
in order to diagnose & repair equipment or systems. Whenever
possible, all work performed should be reviewed with the
- Provide knowledge of basic electricity and electronic theory
and the ability to apply that knowledge to duties involved in
engineering functions such as evaluation testing and installation
of various pieces of bank equipment.
- Exhibit effective customer service skills by consistently
communicating with service coordinator, dispatcher, management, and
customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction experience.
- Attends training classes when offered
- Complete monthly vehicle reports in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate truck inventory to ensure timely responses to
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must handle other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Skills & Experience):
- Minimum of High School Diploma/Vocational Training.
- Minimum requirement: Three (3) years -plus- of technical
experience with low voltage systems, banking systems and integrated
- Must have a valid driver's license with acceptable driving
record and clear a drug screening. Certification/Licensing:
- NCR ATM Certification must be obtained within three (3) to six
(6) months of entry into the position. Work Environment:
- Exposure to outside weather conditions, risk of electrical
shock, and harsh work environments.
- The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Physical Requirements:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; reach with hands
and arms; push; pull; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl; talk and hear.
- Use vision abilities including: close, distance, peripheral,
depth, and color.
- Work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions/circumstances
such as with ladders, scaffolding, high lift equipment, wires,
ducts, crawl spaces, attics, above ceilings, etc.
- Lift, move, and hold up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a full-time, flexible schedule with -on
call availability- and must be able to travel on short notice.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle (day and evenings) for
extended time periods. ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse
and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and
environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve
our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we
have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel
included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn
Keywords: ADT Security Services, Hamilton , Banking/ATM Service Tech II, Accounting, Auditing , Hamilton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!